The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti was introduced to promote the education among the various sections of the society. The Navodaya Vidyalaya admission form is already been available and can be filled and submitted until 25 November 2017. The admission to the institute is provided on the basis of the written entrance exam which is known as Jawaharlal Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.
- The application forms is been available to fill from 25 September 2017
- The last date to fill and submit the application forms is until 25 November 2017
- The entrance is going to be conducted on 10 February 2018, 8 April 2018 and 9 June 2018.
To fill the application form, the candidates will be required to approach the common service center along with the applicable certificates. The candidates or the parents need to download the certificate and fill it with the correct information.
Once, the certificate is filled up, the candidates or the parents are then required to visit the common service center along with the filled in the certificate from the headmaster of the school from where the students have been studying in class 5. The common service center charges Rs.35 per candidate, that is being paid by the parents or the candidates as the service charge to fill the application form on the behalf of the candidates.
Submitting the admission form-
The admission form which is filled up by the common service centers is required to be submitted through online mode only. Once the candidates, parents or common service centers are done with filling the application form, they are then required to upload the scanned copy of the certificate which is duly signed by the headmaster of the school and finally they need to submit the application form.
- Candidate of any gender is eligible to apply for the entrance exam. There is no separate reservation for the transgender category as they are included in the boy’s category.
- The candidates from the India are eligible to apply for the entrance exam
- The candidates who all have passed class 5 are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. The candidates who have not qualified to Class 12 before 30 September 2017 are not eligible to apply for the entrance exam
- The candidates should be within the age group of 9-13 years. The candidates of all category fall under this condition
- The candidates who have already appeared for the entrance exam in the previous years are not eligible to apply for the entrance exam
The candidates can get the admit card from the offices of the common service centers. Each candidate is required to appear for the selection test at the exam center which is allotted to him/her as mentioned in the admit card of the entrance exam. No request for the change of test center will be taken into consideration and candidates cannot appear for entrance exam without admit card.