The counseling will be organized by GGSIP University in Delhi for the course for which the entrance tests namely IPU was conducted in May, 2017. University will prepare a list of candidates who will qualify and a merit list will also be prepared of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained. All the admissions will be made via the counseling. The registration for the counseling will initiate in the month of June, 2017.
The counseling will be conducted online for 12 programs and for rest other courses, the counseling will be done in offline mode. The fee for counseling will be Rs.1000. Payment for the confirmation of the seat to be done is Rs.40000. The venue for the counseling will be the GGS IP University.
The online counseling will be conducted for Bachelors of Technology, Lateral Entry to Bachelor of Technology for the diploma holders and all other courses mentioned as below on the basis of merit list issued after the entrance exam.
- Bachelor of Technology Diploma Holders
- Bachelor of Technology B.SC graduates
- Bachelor of Technology dual degree
- COM Honors
Payment of the fee for counseling through Bank challan can be done in 2nd week of June, 2017
Online Payment of fee for IPU CET counseling 2017 can also be done in the 2nd week of June, 2017
Verification of the documents of the category candidate will be done at the designated centers in 2nd week of June, 2017
Verification of documents of Delhi OBC category candidates will be done in 3rd week of June, 2017
Other the courses for which online counseling are done, the offline counseling is done for rest other courses. The procedure for offline counseling is as-
- First of all the payment of the counseling fee is done. The fee is Rs.1000 as one-time fee which is not refundable counseling participation fee which can be done in two modes which are cash payment and net banking. For depositing the fee, the candidate has to visit the university admission, select the option for making the payment and enter the details like roll number, date of birth and mobile number.
- Next, registration has to be done, which could be done in the registration period only. Registration could be done two days after the fee payment is done.
List of documents-
The lists of various documents which are required for the verification in counseling are as-
- The slip of registration
- The original admit card of the entrance exam
- Mark sheet of class 10th along with the photocopies of the mark sheet which is required to be self-attested
- Conduct and character certificate in the original which should be issued by head of the institution which should not be older than 6 months
- Proper category certificate which should be issued by the proper authority in case of candidate from a category
An Undertaking in case if the result is not declared.