The exam dates will be announced by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. This entrance exam is conducted for admissions into various undergraduate and post graduate courses which are offered by different colleges and universities of Uttar Pradesh. With the help of the entrance exam, lateral entry admissions in Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Pharmacy and Masters of Computer Application are provided.
- The official notification will release in the month of December 2017
- The application form for the entrance exam is likely to release in the third week of January 2018
- The last date to submit the application forms are likely to be in the third week of March 2018
- The last date to make the payment of the fees are likely to fall in the third week of March 2018
- Admit card is likely to be released in the third week of April 2018
- Entrance exam is likely to be conducted in the month of April 2018
- Result is likely to be declared in the last week of May 2018
- The application forms for the entrance exam will be submitted through online mode
- Candidates are required to fill the application form through official website
- Online application form will be released in the third week of January 2018
- Candidates filling the online application form will have to upload the scanned images of signatures and photograph and left thumb impression.
- The candidates are not required to send the hard copy of the filled in the application form or any document to the university.
- Then, the candidates will be required to make the payment of the UPSEE application form and take the printout of the confirmation page for the future reference
- There is no need to submit the confirmation page to the university. Application number is also printed on the confirmation page
The payment of the application fee can be made through credit card or debit card or net banking. The application fee will include service charges plus taxes at the time of making the payment of the application fee. The application fee for male/ transgender of the general and OBC category is Rs.1000 and for female candidates, the application fee is Rs.500
- The exam of the entrance exam will be conducted for 11 papers
- Paper 1,2,3 will contain 150 questions and Paper 5,6,7,8 will contain 75 questions and Paper 9,10,11,12 will contain 100 questions and Paper 4 will contain 50 questions in Mathematics and 100 questions in Aesthetic Sensitivity and 2 questions of Drawing Aptitude
- Paper 1,2,3,4 are based on OMR based exam and rest all are computer-based tests
- All the papers will be objective type paper except drawing aptitude test
- The duration of each exam will be 3 hours
- The candidate will receive 4 marks for each correct answer
- No negative marking will be done for any of the wrong responses which are marked by candidate